Old November 24th, 2005, 10:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying

Default Vise lights

Frank Reid wrote:
justifying their prices, one would think they would flaunt it.

Thank you. You got me thinking. I found this page from an Ott light
competitor, Solux http://solux.net/Ott_lite.htm
I would really like to try them side by side. Since the Solux bulb is so
much cheaper than the Ott, I think I may just order one.

Frank

It looks to me like Solux has got it about right. Interesting
coincidence, they mention a Kevin McGuire as the maker of Solux. I have
a brother named Kevin, but he definitely doesn't work for them or have
anything to do them.

Mike