Old September 27th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Charlie Bress

"STEPHEN PEEK" wrote in message
nk.net...
Could someone direct me to a site with easy instruction for throwing a
cast net? Thanks for any help.
Steve

When I tried to learn to throw a net, I took the net and the directions that
came with it to the beach. I was determined to learn how to throw it.
Determination is not the answer. As I was getting more and more frustrated,
a guy who was just walking the beach asked if I was having problems. He said
"let me show you".

That is the best way to learn. Go find someone who can show you how to do
it, watch you try it and then make those little corrections for you that
make it all work.

Charlie