Old January 11th, 2008, 05:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
rw

Default Pretty damn cool

Larry L wrote:
"salmobytes" wrote

Hmmm. I'd love to have a few 360' fly-image rotations on my own site.
But I wouldn't even consider 40 exposures per fly. The photoshop
touchup work alone would drive me nuts.
But if I could do 8 such frames, and click a mouse to do the rest,
then I'd do it to it.

The site has a "contact us" link .... ask em !! In my experience, people
love to talk about what they have done so you will please them asking.

If you have some device to turn the base automatically, and if you have
a camera that takes sequences, it should be a piece of cake.