Old May 1st, 2007, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Glenn Spray

Default Poundland fish pellets

Hi Rob,
thanks for your answer

what size hooks would you recommend usingfor the small pellets ? and also
for a 6mm pellet ?

all the best

Glenn
"Cųllap§ed Lūng" wrote in message
Glenn Spray after much deep thought made the following comment/s within
uk.rec.fishing.coarse :

Hello all

has anyone tried fishing with these pellets availible at Poundland,
£1 for
500grams? worth a try and if so if the pellets are about 4mm what
hook size would anyone reccommend ? .

ive used them as part of a ground-bait mix and in PVA bags and they havent
put the fish off.

Also how long should i leave them in the pellet pump before I start
fishing with them as I am struggling to get the pellet to stay on the
hook

A few mins works for me.

With a pellet band do you treat the pellet first or put it straight on
the hook to last longer in the water

i soak all pellets.

--
Rob