Old March 26th, 2007, 09:56 AM posted to aus.sport.fishing
peter v

Default port phillip bay

Good fish were caught on the Carrum side but the Geelong side has not
produced as well as previous years , I seem to get plagued by sharks not
the elusive snapper!!! " Lindsay"
wrote in message

peter v wrote:

Is any body else having a poor snapper season on the bay or it just
me?????

Most snapper have gone by now... The season normally starts a couple of
weeks before Cup day, and seems to quieten down after Xmas...

My opinion only...

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

"Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student" - CNNNN