Old January 23rd, 2007, 02:02 PM posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Mike

Default The King of Carp - The Codfather of Sole - The Don

There is a paylake here in Atlanta that has those tournoments.. I have
never tried, i usually go there for the catfish at night on weekends if i
can find a open spot..

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Milo Milo wrote:
any one ever fish carp ponds for money like we do here in NC

How much do they pay YOU ?????????????????????

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,