Old August 23rd, 2009, 01:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

Default The Misadventures of John and Opie on Upper Creek

"Charlie Choc" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 22:02:31 -0400, "Mark Bowen"
wrote:

Upper Creek!

Nice.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com

Thanks Charlie! Of course you know I had nothing to do with the creation of
Upper Creek, I just went up there to fish and take some **** poor pics.

We are going to do a campin' trip on Upper during the Labor Day break--Jeff
Miller is trying to figure out his schedule and I invited John Russell from
DC, not sure he'll make it though. Otherwise it will just be My new fishin'
pal John Smith, Bear, and me. Why don't you come up and camp with us, sure
would be good to see ya again!

If ya can't make it this time, keep in touch and let's do it some other
time. It ain't the far West I know, but it's damn near spectacular for this
part of the country!

Take care,
Mark