Old October 26th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

Default John Kerry hates fishing ! ! !

Not a Bass even mentioned.

"Jeff Durham" wrote in message
"mhood" wrote in message
While Bush was the gov of Texas, he went on a dove hunt in South Texas

for
one of his NRA photo ops. He actually shot a kill-deer (a big $250

no-no
in these parts) he mistook for a dove. I've done a lot of dove hunting

in
my life but I can't understand how a "sportsman" could possibly mistake

kill-deer for a dove. It is, however, easy to understand how he could
afford the $250 fine. Gotta wonder if he can tell a crappie from a sand
bass ;-)

I have seen several hunters mistake a kill deer for a dove. In fact, just
this past season, I saw a hunter blast one out of the sky. It came down
middle of the field veered off, and then came back over a hunter's head

who
did not see it come down the field in the first place. He then proceeded

take it. It was wrong, but I can certainly see how it could happen. Any
one that makes the claim that they have not made a mistake (or will) is

full
of it. The real thing is did you learn from it.

John Kerry is no friend to hunters or gun owners no matter how many
photo-ops this flop-flipper does.

Jeff