Old November 20th, 2006, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Alec Powell

Default OT, well, not really...angling on tv

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006, Reg Sweetmore, gave forth these words of wisdom:
Only Kidding Alec :-)). I know you can catch when you are with me. We
proved it at Brenig In 2005.

Yah! What a team. It's a pity you had to team up with Mr Lawson this
year and show Dave and myself up. Still there's always next year if
you're up for it.
Start thinking about dates lads if you're interested., It may seem a
long way orf but I will be finding it harder to get dates for my time
off next year and any help as far as me booking hols will be most
helpful. (Royal Mail cutbacks - tell me about it:-(
Cheers,
Alec
Oh and BTW the prog last night was pretty good but I think that the big
trout would have gone in the pot as well!
--
Alec Powell

(Waiting for the Great Leap Forwards)

Watlington