Old November 20th, 2006, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Reg Sweetmore

Default OT, well, not really...angling on tv

On 20 Nov, 12:24, Dave Lane wrote:
Reg Sweetmore wrote:
Dave Lane wrote:
hi all,

did any of you catch the program on BBC2 last Sunday evening, bloke
fishing for mahseer out in India? Reg added:

Really enjoyed it Dave.

Looking forward to tonights visit to Bhutan.

It reminds me of fishing some of the tributies of the Dovey in Wales,
trailing worms for Sea Trout / Salmon. yes, exactly that - the bit where he was just trailing the bait,

feeling the line.."Any second now..."

Those were the days. Were? Were? Come and visit next autumn... :+)

Reg (The Misery Guts from the Potteries, who chats up the Ladies in
the Hotel) Dave (the one beating them off.)

Hi All,

Last nights programme was even better, those Loch Leven Trout he
caught were just gorgeous. A pity about the state of Loch Leven now!!

How about a visit to Bhutan for the Annual Bash next year instead of
Brenig?

I'm sure that even Alec could catch a trout there???

This weekend is the last of the present season at my fishery
Bliithfield. It's been a good one.

All the best to you all,

Reg (Diamonds)