Old November 18th, 2006, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Alec Powell

Default OT, well, not really...angling on tv

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006, Dave Lane, gave forth these words of wisdom:

hi all,

did any of you catch the program on BBC2 last Sunday evening, bloke
fishing for mahseer out in India?

Yes mate - bloody good it was too!

anyway - this Sunday - BBC2 8pm - and he's off to Bhutan to try and
catch some of the descendants of trout introduced from Scotland in the
early 1900's - don't miss it.

Funnily enough I thought they said Bataan. I was wondering where the
hell you would find trout in the Philippines, ( and of course, whether
there were any Japs still hiding out there) :-)

--
Alec Powell

(Waiting for the Great Leap Forwards)

Watlington