Old November 2nd, 2004, 03:42 PM
Bob La Londe

Default Warning: Don't eat the fish

I have been told that coal fire power plants are one of the largest
offenders. Makes me worry when I realize there is a huge coal fire plant
that operates to take up excess load right there on the shore of Lake Powell
which feeds down into the entire lower Colorado River Valley. Basically
down stream is Nevada, the entire western border of Arizona, an equal length
of the eastern California border, and then into Mexico. Southwest Arizona,
Southeast California, and the Colorado River Valley in Mexico produce huge
portions of the countries truck produce through out the winter months and a
pretty good share the rest of the year as well.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing

"Z Z" wrote in message