Old January 12th, 2007, 01:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.animals.rights.promotion,talk.environment,rec.animals.wildlife
Derek Moody

Default Fishing is Cold-Hearted!

In article om, Radium
wrote:

Radium, we know your reputation in the sci groups but we don't seem to have
seen you before in these anti-sport and anti-animal-husbandry x-posts.
Please be aware that our own low life trolls have already done these topics
to death and, mirabilu dictu, they are better informed than you.

JT wrote:

That's why I make sure my hooks are extra sharp...

I lay a curse on you!

In your next incarnation, you'll be a fish who suffers the hellish fate
of being fished.

As those sharp knife-life barbs of the fish hooks slash through the
gums and roof of your mouth. You'll find yourself in excruciating
agony. After this, you'll be spurring blood out of those nasty cuts in
your palate and gums. You'll suffer this slow painful death.

Google for previous corrections to these misconceptions. You are right in
one tiny aspect - Yes, fishing -is- cruel - but how and why a fish may
suffer and why the angler's methods are more beneficial to the fish than
otherwise I leave to you to discover.

Homework first, then if you're going to troll, try do the job properly.

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/
Writing: http://www.author.casterbridge.net/derek-moody/