Old September 16th, 2007, 11:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Stan Gula

Default Straw Poll

"Mike" wrote in message
ps.com...
How many people here think I and others should just ignore
XXX

How many of you simply ignore him successfully now?

Mike,
I have been successfully ignoring a whole bunch of people here for years.
It's easy. I don't get into fights or ****ing contests. The last person I
was angry with here on ROFF is long since gone. I don't killfile anybody
except the occasional crossposting troll (the meow guy who hated some store
in upstate New York was the last real PITA I had to killfile I think). I
don't have time for fishing much these days, even when I'm feeling healthy
enough, and I really don't have time for reading here most weeks, but I do
on occasion. I may even post again if I can. Feel free to do what you
want. Part of being a picky reader is having the wisdom to totally avoid
threads that are aimless ****ing contests. They are easy to recognize and
ignore.

Best regards,
--