Old September 16th, 2007, 09:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default Straw Poll

Dave LaCourse wrote:

"Ya push da button and watch the monkey jump and shout."

It is sort of fun, Ken. Easy, though.

Yeah, it's so easy one begins to wonder if perhaps he isn't
really something of a madman instead of just playing one on
Usenet. This latest posting frenzy was no doubt caused by
His Loony Mikeness reflecting on the truth of this post:

"Your latest ****-tossing tirade started because you couldn't
abide anyone disagreeing with your cockamamie proclamation
that only ignorant anglers fish for stockers. You upbraided
a guy for posting a perfectly delightful trip report because
in His Loony Mikeness' world raising fish for stocking is part
and parcel of some loony, sky-is-falling, doomsday scenario.
After it was pointed out to you that all your links referred to
aquaculture and not fish stocking you became more intransigent
and nasty. What a nut. And a vicious, foul-mouthed nut to boot."

So I guess he really is my trained monkey, but hey, at least
he's trainable ! LOL !

--
Ken Fortenberry