Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default To da Joisey Boyze

On Aug 2, 9:00*pm, riverman wrote:
Hey youse guys:
To help you understand the ruckus you are causing here, let me put it
another way.

What remains of ROFF is largely a bunch of self, and American-centred
idiots who if they had any regard for international users would long
ago have ceased misusing the group in such a manner. Accusing others
of causing disruption while actively engaging in a particularly
abusive variation of it merely shoes how stupid they are.

This group was more or less dead in the water before these guys
started posting here, and I for one would rather have the Jersey guys
posting here than you lot.

Up to now this group was pleasant enough. Fortenberry , LaCourse and
others kept their potty mouthed ignorance mainly to ROFF.

What´s up? Not enough newbies or other innocents there to upset and
abuse?

Stay on ROFF, or post about flies here, and you will have no
problems. Apart from which, there is nothing you can do about it
anyway.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage