Old October 21st, 2007, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Derek Moody

Default a moral story

In article , Gandalf
wrote:
Got to give the guy credit though as it seems he has been singing my praises
as much as boring everyone with his tench though. Seems you are right with
the fail / fail idea as I am in hot water with his wife as he now wants to
buy some more appropriate kit and put the picture I took of the him and the
tench on T shirts for all the family. A bit OTT me thinks.

Attach you advert to the pic - your new career is only just beginning...

Still I am setting myself up for the ultimate humiliation as the boys are
off school next week so I am taking then for a couple of hours whip fishing
and they have a tench out, well what can I say.VBG

You take more 'satisfied customer' pics - and in case your new
international-fishing-guide career doesn't keep you going 7/12 you want
them really keen so they can take you in a few years time...

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/
Writing: http://www.author.casterbridge.net/derek-moody/