Old September 30th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Matt \(IS Team\)

Default Looking for local places to fish

"Carla Boulton" wrote in message
So sorry that should have been
You might also try Pete and Anne Struthers at www.2bridge-end.co.uk,

they

Thanks for the replies. I think I'll be off to Riddings soon!

What I was ideally looking for was something *really* close to home.
I asked around in the pub and found out about Snibston Colliery Ponds (at
the Discovery Park, about 5 mins drive from home!) and went to have a look
last night. It looks quite nice, a bit smaller than I would normally fish,
but it looks like it would make for a good day.

I've also been told that there are some fisheries at Syston and Groby,
anyone have further info?

m@