Old December 30th, 2010, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Bill Grey[_2_]

Default Merry Christmas

"Bill Grey" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

If anyone ever reads this Newsgroup any more, here's wishing you all very
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Bill

Thanks Sandy, Derek and Reg lovely to hear from you.

Sansy - its a pity you never were one of the "Brenig" boys as Reg
(Diamonds)says. We had a couple of great weekends at Betws-y-Coed in North
Wales and I'm sure you would have enjoyed yourself. One ex-Brenig Boy is
Fred Dockwray wgho is now languising in the sunshine in Sydney and he's a
proper Aussie now.

Oh yes Sandy - I'm sure that one day you will hear why Reg has the tag
"Diamonds" to his personna.- it's a great story.

Happy New year

Bill