Old May 15th, 2010, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Alec Powell

Default Did someone mention Llandegfedd?

On Wed, 5 May 2010, Just Dave, gave forth these words of wisdom:
On Apr 30, 5:34*pm, "Sam Kennedy" wrote:
Hi Dave,

Well I'm living just outside Chester now so Brenig is almost on the

Well, yes - we had some fun up there, but not for a while. I will see
if I can relocate the reports to these weekends when I get a mo.

As for wild trout fishing - it's a bit off my patch - the closest I
have fished is the Dee around Llangollen, but I would have thought
that there might be something around Denbigh way? You're always
welcome to come and visit me (near Bangor), and I'll take you up to
some beautiful lakes. I had that Andy Lawson visit a couple of weeks
ago - last time he was here it was almost curtains due to cardiac
arrest as we climbed up to the high lake.

godammit, work beckons... cy'all

Hey! Good to hear from you Sam and Dave, (good group name that:-)
I was wondering if anyone remembered Llandegfedd!
Still have the coaster that Bill gave us all.
As Dave said we've had some fun over the years at Brenig. Must do it
again sometime.
As for Mr Lawson having a cardiac arrest I suppose he still needs to
lose a bit of blubber :-)
Start thinking about Brenig in August, say??????????????????????
Haven't fished at all this year yet, too busy now I've retired :-(
Take care,
Alec

--
"The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of mens lives the hours
spent in fishing......"