Old May 5th, 2010, 01:40 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Just Dave

Default Did someone mention Llandegfedd?

On Apr 30, 5:34*pm, "Sam Kennedy" wrote:
Hi Dave,

Well I'm living just outside Chester now so Brenig is almost on the

Well, yes - we had some fun up there, but not for a while. I will see
if I can relocate the reports to these weekends when I get a mo.

As for wild trout fishing - it's a bit off my patch - the closest I
have fished is the Dee around Llangollen, but I would have thought
that there might be something around Denbigh way? You're always
welcome to come and visit me (near Bangor), and I'll take you up to
some beautiful lakes. I had that Andy Lawson visit a couple of weeks
ago - last time he was here it was almost curtains due to cardiac
arrest as we climbed up to the high lake.

godammit, work beckons... cy'all