Old December 9th, 2009, 08:34 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Alec Powell

Default Missing Posts?

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009, Sandy Birrell, gave forth these words of wisdom:
Bill Grey wrote:
"Sandy Birrell" wrote in message
news Thanks Sandy - I'm quite happy and certainly not worrying.
I thought I might have missed one of your adventurous fishing trips
:-)
Bill

Not till next year now Bill.

--

Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy

Good to hear from you guys!
Thanks to you Sandy on advice for fishing Atterdale a few years back and
also to you Bill for the great times we had fishing in Wales.
Hope to be retiring in May so hopefully, (If SWMBO allows it), to get to
both areas next year.
Fancy going REALLY north in Scotland. Might mean a flight and hired car
but would be worth it!
As for Wales, Bill, wouldn't mind resurrecting the Brenig trip or maybe
Llandegfedd? I still have the coaster from our trip there in 1997(?).
What fun, even though I didn't catch :-(
Happy days!
Alec
--
"We trained hard to meet our challenges but it seemed as if every time we were
beginning to form into teams we would be re-organised. I was to learn later in

Gaius Petronius (ca. 27-66)