Old November 21st, 2008, 03:20 PM posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,uk.rec.fishing.game
[email protected]

Default Fly Lines & Reels

Thought these might also be of interest;

http://www.fishingmagic.com/news/article/mps/uan/4613

http://www.swordfishingcentral.com/f...-airframe.html

http://www.worldseafishing.com/revie...a_flyreel.html

There are plenty more reviews knocking about on the web, and I have not
yet seen anything negative.

Well worth very serious consideration at any rate. May not be everyone´s
cup of tea, but I am more than happy with mine, and see no reason to
change to anything else, quite regardless of the price. The only thing
better for me personally would be my own prototypes in the same
material, with a couple of relatively minor modifications to suit me
personally( unfortunately not possible), or something from Ari T'hart
but also in the same material and an offset foot as here;

http://urbanflyfisher.com/ari-t-hart...n-afford-them/

I will simply not entertain metal reels anymore, not even made from
"Hand-crafted" titanium, quite independent of the price.

TL
MC