Old November 10th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Ergo

Default Masterline

Declan wrote:
Hi - an update on my rod.. I 'phoned Masterline today. The lady who
answered the phone was great. She put me straight through to a really
helpfull guy (no hanging on for ages listening to muzak!). I told him
which rod I had and the section I needed, he asked for my address and
said he'd pop one in the post! It took about 3 minutes and it was
sorted! I think i'd recommend Masterline to anyone - the rods been
great (up until it broke!) and the customer service is terrific..!

Declan

At last some real customer service. Good for you
--
Ergo ²°°³
A day without sunshine is like, well, night!

---
Don't worry I am virus free atm. rofl