Old August 13th, 2012, 07:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe[_6_]

Default Overton Co. For Supplies ?

"Marty" wrote in message
For what it's worth, Overton is owned by Gander Mountain, which acquired
it in 2007. I'd trust them based on that.

Aaah! That's how I got on their mailing list. I used to get catalogs from
Gander Mountain. I bet they are sure wishing they hadn't sold their mail
order division to Bass Pro Shops all those years ago. LOL.

"Bob" wrote in message
Hi,

Came across the Overton Co. site for fishing items.

Prices appear normal, but there is apparently free shipping, which is
nice.

Anyone buy from them ?
Reputable ?

Opinions ?