Old September 3rd, 2005, 11:43 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 15:21:29 -0500, "Charles B. Summers, QOF."
sent into the ether:

That makes me think everyone out enjoying the beautiful weather! How are the
fish biting?

Joe... you want to take me fishing anytime soon? You'll have to drive,
launch, navigate, and run the trolling motor... but we can take my boat.

Charles, I wish I lived closer, I remember how it was after my knee
surgury. I would be more than happy to get you out fishing.

I am still recovering from my move. Next time the pod people can load
and unload for me. Tomorrow morning I plan on giving Beaver Dam Lake
a try for Bass.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!