Old July 17th, 2007, 12:19 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing
ASIS[_2_]

Default WA community website seeks fishing clubs, groups and contributors

"Lindsay" wrote in message

ASIS wrote:

Gday have ya heard of your poppular fishiung website?
if not loook it up with this link
http://www.redirectedspamsite.com.au

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MATE THIS IS AN OFFICIAL FISHING WEBSITE. ITS HAS ITS OWN
SHOW ON CABLE CALLED" FISHING WESTERN AUSTRALIA. have a gig at it you
will be surprisedat wat u see...

here the link again in case you missed it http://www.fishingwa.com and
oops i did give out wrong link originally sorry guys but this a rigi digg
site ok

And promptly end up at some pox website that looks like someones
deposited last nights seafood pizza all over it...
Tell whoever did it it's not colourful enough.

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

"Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student" - CNNNN

"It really doesn't matter if my wording wasn't 100% accurate." David Z