Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

Default easy stonefly pattern?

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:07:34 -0400, vince45
wrote:

i just wanted to add Ken,. that i'm not from N.J. i'm from Ny, and to
think i was going to say lets not smoke that peace pipe, as the surgeon
gernal warm's smoking can lead to cancer i was just going to say lets
me you and AK and CD just lock arms and sing Koum,... by ,....yahh my
lord .... , but before i could do that you ****ed off allot more people
on this board , and i think now the circle of arm locks would just be to
big so i guess your back on my S.L. ..vince

Vince, as long as your administrator has you linked to ANY Usenet
newsgroup, you are going to get static from that newsgroup's
subscribers. What your administrator has done is corrupt a newsgroup.
It is not my fault, Fortenberry's or Littleton's fault. It is the
fault of your administrator. As long as you continue to post here as
a NJ fly fishing group and not via Usenet, you will get static. And,
if you post binaries, word docs, etc, abuse messages will be sent to
you IP. Be considerate to those who must pay for their bandwidth.
They do not want to see big long headers - it costs them too much.

Please, please, learn Usenet ettiquette, or as your administrator to
remove you. I do not understand why you folks stand for such
dictatorial behavior from your administrator. He/she is spoiling it
for you, me, and others simply to increase the numbers. Think about
it.

Dave (who has been on rofft and roff for ~16 years)