Old June 4th, 2007, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse,uk.rec.fishing.game,uk.rec.fishing.sea,uk.d-i-y
Brownz \(mobile\)

Default So WHAT IS ANGLING?

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember Ian saying
something like:

Coarse angling is the capture of freshwater fish from
rivers and streams, such as pike, bream, rudd and tench.
These fish are inedible, so they are caught just for ¡®fun¡¯
and will often be thrown back into the water.

Coarse anglers are arses of the first order, I agree. I mean, not
eating the fish you catch is a cardinal sin in my eyes.

Grrrr.... :-P

If I ate all the fish I caught I'd be living on Whitebait for the rest of my
life.

(Good method for loosing a couple of stone though I suppose !)

--
Cheerz - Brownz
http://www.brownz.org/