Old December 30th, 2006, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
[email protected]

Default Fishing Hurts! Time for the garden gnomes to face up to their cruel hobby!

Why are you posting comments from a marine biologists in a coarse
fishing newsgroup? Do you really think that by reading that you are
going to make me give up fishing and for others here to do the same?

What is your agenda? Doesn't mummy give you enough attention or has
she stopped breast feeding you?

Why not post it in an anti-fishing newsgroup or the I am so green I
live in a tree newsgroup?

Bet you never eaten meat in your life or wear leather shoes or a
leather jacket...Come on return that leather thong you have back to
the wild.

You forget that anglers are normally the first ones to bring to the
attention of the authorities that a river or lake has been polluted or
fish stocks are dying.

Also there are many commercial lakes that have been man made, that are
supported by anglers (day tickets) that support other wild life.

Why pick on fish, why not support more endangered species like the
polar bear, whales, turtles and trolls?

By the way I do not drink or smoke and certainly do not look like a
garden gnome. Just holding a fishing rod does not but you in the
category of a garden gnome or are you just not educated enough to know
the difference?

Feed the trolls - Love it....