Old May 11th, 2006, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game

Default LLYN BRENIG FISHING REPORT WEEK ENDING APRIL 30TH

In message
"Andy Lawson" wrote:

Wasn't it Dave Lane who wrote:

ah well, it'll keep Andy happy - make a change from Rudd etc...
better bring some stonger leader..

Nah.... not me matey.... I think Alec is more the "Pike man" here.

are you implying that he's a skinflint?

stick to 'float fishing' for the tiddlers, so long as it's not clear blue
sky and blistering heat like last year! Jeez it wuz hot. Do you remember
those guy's practising for the nationals with the fish finder SONAR
thingies? They found fish echoes 60 feet down!!

ohhh, yes, I remember. This year, I shall be bringing my r/c model
submarine, now outfitted with vid camera and micro harpoons, it's about
the only way I'll get anything, unless I really cheat and use a fast sinking
line like the rest of you.

BTW Dave, are you planning to do any river fishing for Sewin or Salmon this
year?

I doubt if I will take out the full season licence (I usually upgrade my
trout licence mid-summer) this year....but, when we do get a nice flood,
and the salmon are running, I might get the odd day ticket. What are
your plans? You coming up?

BTW - all - what *did* we decide to do about a Cwellyn campsite meet-up
this year??

cheez

.... Death is proven to be 99.9% fatal to all laboratory rats.