Old November 14th, 2008, 02:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff miller[_2_]

Default dog photos - gia

Mr Opus McDopus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:

"jeff miller" wrote in message
. ..

here's tha latest gia photo array... still has the rambunctious puppy
behavior, though she is starting to show a bit more tolerance of our
inept parenting. she's a hoot, but it will be a while before she's
ready to go fishing. right now, she's enamored of paper towels,
furniture, and the falling/wind-blown leaves.

jeff

I guees you thought I would miss this "before she's ready to go fishing." So
you do intend to take her fishin'! Well let me tell ya, Bear will be a very
gracious and able fish dog tutor.

Op --Gia's future fishin' buddy's fishin' buddy--

she'll never equal your pal, and her hyper-A.D.D. doesn't bode well for
keeping her behind us.

i was in morg'ton yesterday for business...but, on the way home i
stopped by uppity creek for a quick fish. a couple browns and rainbows
on dry flies, and not another human breath anywhere to be felt or seen.
stream was low and clear, but as pleasant as ever. i'll post some
photos shortly...

jeff