Old May 13th, 2008, 07:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Default One more nail in the coffin

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

wrote in message
... anyone who makes claims of certainties does
nothing more demonstrate that their lack of knowledge is the surest
certainty...

Well now, THERE'S a radical new perspective.....and so eloquently stated
too!

Wolfgang
who knew that boundless patience was bound to pay off eventually.

O.k., even *I* realize that a momentous philosophical milestone like this is
worth a great deal more time and consideration than I've been able to devote
to it thus far.....and I promise to do my best as leisure to examine it in
detail presents itself. In the meantime, all I've come up with is a mild
headache and some troubling questions about how the application of this
pearl of wisdom affects the advisability of placing large bets on the
outcome of an election some six months or so in advance of the polling. Can
you help me out here.......dicklet?

Seriously.

Wolfgang