Old August 19th, 2011, 04:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

Default Straw hats & short.... 90+ degrees oh my....

"ConwayRadis" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in
:

"ConwayRadis" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in
news:4e30417a$0$52264$815e3792 @news.qwest.net:

Good looking fish JT,

Did you catch and release all of them; they sure do look like buddah
in the frying pan. g

All the fish caught over the weekend when back home with a tooth ache.

JT

Do they get to a point where you do cook/fry them? I reside in a State
that borders the Gulf of Mexico, where the Speckled Trout is one of the
most sought after fish to catch and eat. That's why I was asking about
the
'catch and eat' thing.

In that tailwater I believe you can keep two fish over 14 inches, however I
never have.
I'm not appose to eating a fish or two, however I'm not a big trout eater.
If my wife and daughter were along, I'm sure we would probably have a fish
or two on the camp fire.
That said, I'm a proponent of C&R to sustain the fishery...

JT