Old May 9th, 2008, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse,uk.rec.fishing.game,uk.rec.fishing.sea
Old Codger

Default HN51 - POULTRY INDUSTRY 'FACING DISASTER' - seems to be more concern for factory farming than human health!avv

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 00:02:58 +0000, Derek Moody
wrote:

In article , Geoff Mackenzie
wrote:

FWIW it's worth I tried the OP's email address and
, but it seems they don't know him. No doubt more
net-savvy people than me may be able to shoot him down.

Life's a bitch huh?

You don't expect them to listen to gnomes do you? Who does!

It's Pete the troll again - Deja/Google 'Pete the troll' for a few hundred
of his previous ID's.

Nah you are better off doing a search for *derek moody troll" *derek
moody dirty* *derek moody child pictures* *derek moody swinger* or any
other kind of obscene link and you'll be sure to find moody the
pervert and pro hunt loon somewhere.

What kind of prick dresses up and acts like a gnome sitting on the fat
arses all day waiting for a harmless fish to jump in the net?