Old December 19th, 2007, 05:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
theartoflee[_12_]

Default Glo Bugs

pmjasper;101898 Wrote:
CD...so with my record on the BFB you're saying I should tie up 100 glo
bugs in oregon cheese flavor.

Also, if you were out fishing the BFB last Saturday in a secret spot I
may have come across you. I didn't stop because I figured better wait
on the tape and shovel after the holidays so I tried up by Lake
Ocquintunk.

PM if you want to beat your personal record at the BFB try white eggs
or glo bugs in white. They dump so many breeders in the BFB those
breeders are build for size and not speed. They -develop- so quick on
the liver pellets that they do not sexually mature and pump out
sterile(white) eggs because they are merely going through the motions.

Beautiful stream to fish though..

--
theartoflee

He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains
a fool forever.