Old July 23rd, 2005, 03:42 AM
Cyli

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:18:42 -0500, "Vittorix"
wrote:

(snipped some more)

Thanks for alerting me Cyli, I had no idea there were limitations in
using live baits!!

I thought you might not know. It's not an obvious thing, but it's
covered in most state game and fishing laws and regulations.

it's just 1 year I moved here from Italy, so my English it's mediocre.

Figured that, too. Lots better than I could do in any foreign
language, so be proud of your learning so far.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli

I really like those paintings, are they yours?

Yes, they're mine. You can download a copy for personal use, should
you wish to.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: lid (strip the .invalid to email)