Old November 14th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Larry L

Default PT nymphs ....on the hoof

Pheasant season is open here and the neighbors ( and "friends from the city"
.... it's amazing how many 'friends' remember ya one time a year at pheasant
season ) are out marching around the local fields, their once a year guns at
the ready.

There is a big rooster in my backyard, slinking around the shop and keeping
a low profile. He's lucky that I have a good supply of PT nymph material
and I don't want to eat him badly enough to pluck and clean him. G.

I'll have to wait here in the house a while before I go out to do morning
chores, I don't want to chase him back into harms way.