Old November 1st, 2003, 06:36 PM
RGarri7470

Default Disney joins forces with pro-fish activists

It has been suggested we petition Disney to change their anti fishing message.
Probalby won't do much good. Disney is home of the movie Bambi and all the anti
hunter emotion it has started. According to a report I read in a magazine, the
original script for Bambi called the poacher that killed Bambi's mom a poacher
- but that was changed. Disney has been approached to put a disclaimer on the
movie that hunters are ethical, but they have refused. I respect Disney about
as much as I do PETA.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com