Old November 1st, 2003, 04:46 AM
Rodney

Default Disney joins forces with pro-fish activists

Outdoors Magazine wrote:

"We hope that after seeing Finding Nemo, children will agree that fish
belong in the ocean, not on dinner plates."

ROTFLMAO

Last time I took my 5 year old grand daughter fishing,, I asked her what
she was trying to do with one of her long cast,, she laughed and said

"I'm looking for Nemo"

WHat are you going to do when you catch him, was my reply

She replied "don't be silly, I'm going to eat him, after you clean him
and Nanna cooks him "

SHe was giving me a very serious look
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,