Old January 12th, 2008, 03:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly, rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
MajorOz

Default fly tying and creationism

On Jan 10, 6:15 pm, rw wrote:
This is rich. Some creationist whack job wrote a book called the Atlas
of Creation. He shows photos of fossils and photos of living animals,
making the point that they haven't changed.

The funny part is that his example of a caddis is actually an artificial
fly:

http://forbiddenmusic.wordpress.com/...-creation-by-h...

Reminds me of the time last Sep when fishing the N Fork in the MO
Ozarks. I was wearing my t-shirt that I had made that says:
INTELLYJUNT DEEZIN.
When I walked back to the parking / picnic area, I got some looks that
convinced me to drive away while still wearing my waders.

cheers

oz, whose shirt also has the FSM on the back