Old December 8th, 2007, 02:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Joe McIntosh[_3_]

Default Big Dale -where are you

sitting on floor playing with my fishing stuff and came upon some of your
brim flys-- the colors have not faded so I look forward to floating them
over some beds when May returns.
How are you doing-still tying with your roadkill gang? You know our affluent
lawyer friend Mr Miller bought a lot up on Snowbird creek close to cabin we
shared. { he already had one across town but guess he has so much money now
he needs two of everything} think he has three boats!
If you are still working with kids let me know I have some foam materials
you are welcome to--as my efforts as a mfg of flies ended shortly after it
started.
Winter is here in N.C. -only getting up to 70 degrees today- but I plan to
walk along side my brookie stream up by Ashville next week--just to see if
anything survived the shortage of water we endured this summer
Let me hear from you and know the best thing I got out of flyfishing was
acquaintance with some good folks.
Joe the elder--formally Indian Joe