Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

Default To da Joisey Boyze

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:19:40 -0400, babyblue
wrote:

Thankyou, thankyou very much!

1: Why have the authorities in China curtailed driving in Beijing to
clear the air? So Olympic contestants won't die.

2: Can any say "Tienimen Square"

3: Let's go beat, torture, imprison and murder some Buddhist Monks.

So, like I said, you are right, it's not a third world country, It's a
GODLESS, COMMUNIST, POLLUTED, STINKING, WRETCHED third world
country!:rofl:

Have you ever been to Hong Kong? I have. It is not a godless,
communist, polluted, stinking, wretched third world country. It is
very mondern, quite wealthy, and there is nothing quite like a tailor
made Hong Kong suit. d;o)

Now, if you want to talke about polluted, stinking, and wretched, New
Jersey comes to mind. Many years ago I returned from overseas, picked
up my new car in Charleston, S.C., and drove to New England. As I
lowered my window to pay the toll on the northern end of the NJ
Turnpike, I was met with the most foul smelling air I have ever
breathed. I can only imagine that a thousand cabbage farts enclosed
in air tight ballon would have to smell better. When I asked the toll
taker how he could stand the odor, he asked, "What odor?" He was
younger than me; guarantee is is dead now from breathing that stuff.

I have fished with Riverman, btw. He is from the States and is
employed in Hong Kong. He is a gentleman and an excellent fly
fisherman. He is neither a fool nor a bigot. Too bad you couldn't be
as nice as him.