Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
riverman

Default To da Joisey Boyze

On Aug 2, 4:19*pm, babyblue wrote:
Thankyou, thankyou very much!

1: Why have the authorities in China curtailed driving in Beijing to
clear the air? So Olympic contestants won't die.

2: Can any say "Tienimen Square"

3: Let's go beat, torture, imprison and murder some Buddhist Monks.

So, like I said, you are right, it's not a third world country, It's a
GODLESS, COMMUNIST, POLLUTED, STINKING, WRETCHED third world
country!:rofl:

--
babyblue

PROUUUDDDD....to be an American...

Hey babyblue...can you even SPELL 'Tiananmen'? rofl

Meanwhile, you certainly sound like an expert on world politics, so I
won't joust you on that. I'm way outmatched. I bow to your superior
knowledge of...stuff..

Meanwhile, GTF off of roff.

--riverman