Old July 17th, 2007, 01:08 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Will Wilkinson

Default shakespeare Telescopic rod

In message , Gandalf
writes
Anyone got any experience of the Ganza 12 ft Telescopic match rod please.

I have a Diawa Vertice telespin but feel it is too firm an action for
anything but the larger fish like carp and maybe barble but handling a 3 lb
tench made it feel like a lethargic bream so I want to change but still like
the idea of a telescope as I have to use public transport due to an illness.

I want something that will put the feel back into bagging up on things other
than carp.

Many thanks

I don't have experience of this rod, the only telescopic I have is a
Shimano Exige 7' spinning rod which is superb - bought it for a trip to
Greenland last year and landed Arctic char to 7lb. Try registering on
www.anglersnet.co.uk and asking on the forums there - this newsgroup is
pretty much dead and there is a huge amount of experience on anglersnet.

HTH

Will
--
lancre dot net - The personal domain of Will and Cath Wilkinson.
Send e-mail to news dot will at lancre dot net