Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pigychopes
Forum: Catfish Fishing May 25th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By pigychopes
The angle are 1, 2 and 3 batter fish. Currently I...

The angle are 1, 2 and 3 batter fish. Currently I accept a baby 20-60 gallon Aquarium Air Pump with bifold hoses that I run on a array backpack into a 45 gallon artificial accumulator alembic with a...
Forum: Catfish Fishing May 25th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By pigychopes
I alone accumulate a hardly baggy line, so I can...

I alone accumulate a hardly baggy line, so I can see the take when the band twitches. The big bodies don't hesitate, a brace twitches of the baggy line, and I set the hook. Getting them affective off...
Forum: Catfish Fishing May 25th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By pigychopes
I angle beneath a baby dam area the bodies chase...

I angle beneath a baby dam area the bodies chase the bother if they spawn. During that time, the flatheads can't abide my hot dog baits. My usual plan is to be bank side at aurora and for 2 hours...
Forum: Catfish Fishing May 25th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By pigychopes
I just batten with rodwayrefrigeration...

I just batten with rodwayrefrigeration association (their 800 amount doesn't work for me either - they said I am too far east), and my jaw dropped when I asked the amount for the LS-700, which he...
Forum: Catfish Fishing May 25th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By pigychopes
I get them at the allurement shop, $8 for 300 of...

I get them at the allurement shop, $8 for 300 of them. I thread them on the angle so annihilation is dangleing that they can grab and cull on. Think the ambush to communicable those little bluegill...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5