Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cancer Man
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing July 6th, 2007, 06:34 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 0
.
Posted By Cancer Man
.

ON THE ROAD

who is this tit more like on your bike
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing June 15th, 2007, 05:47 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 2
Posted By Cancer Man
Norfolk Broards

Hi there back,

I was researching the internet the other day for fishing Norfolk and this
site popped up called catch 22, I have visited the internet site and I've
got to say that it looks a great...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 9th, 2007, 10:33 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 24
Posted By Cancer Man
Why do we go fishing?

Answer : ? it gets me away from nagging women with major PMT

wrote in message
Question : Why do we go fishing ?
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 7th, 2007, 11:08 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse

wrote in message
Question : Why do we go fishing ?
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 1st, 2007, 07:34 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 2
Posted By Cancer Man
isnt it nice to see posts about fishing

I make you 100 percent right there fella
"Clive" wrote in message
:-))

about time 2
clive

Forum: UK Coarse Fishing February 7th, 2007, 06:34 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 4
Posted By Cancer Man
fishing

Bob,

At last a person that enjoys a good chin wag about fishing, I two ventured
out on Saturday and had a blinding day, couldn't believe that the carp were
all feeding from the surface, one of my...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing January 29th, 2007, 06:06 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 0
Posted By Cancer Man
For Fox Sake

WHO GIVES A F**KING TOSS

LETS GET BACK TO FISHING CONVERSATIONS
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing January 6th, 2007, 04:32 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 3
Posted By Cancer Man
Squirrels & Hedgehogs

I thought this news site was about fishing not ****ing squirrels & sodding
hedgehogs ???
Come on guys & Girls this is pants !!!!!!!!!!!
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8