Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: astro
Forum: Catfish Fishing August 16th, 2008, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 0
Posted By astro
lets hear them reports

well guys,
summer is a little over half way over, lets hear some of your fishing
reports.
Forum: Catfish Fishing August 16th, 2008, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 1
Posted By astro
Lawmaker: Let the carp in Pa. park eat bread

imagine that, lets ban something that they are doing, sounds like they need
to install more trash cans. I figure if feeding fish bread is bad, then I
guess feeding ducks and geese bread is bad too....
Forum: Catfish Fishing July 6th, 2008, 11:55 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 3
Posted By astro
Blue Catfish Catch Possible Record in Ohio

man talk about a nice cat. cats that size are nothing but fun.

"Garrison Hilliard" wrote in message
Last Update: 4:05...
Forum: Catfish Fishing June 7th, 2008, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 1
Posted By astro
going fishing

well we did alright, nothing to write home to mom about, but we did alright,
we took 5 the biggest weighing in right at 8 lbs. the others were smaller,
getting ready to clean 'em up and get 'em...
Forum: Catfish Fishing June 7th, 2008, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 1
Posted By astro
going fishing

I am going to oologah dam to see if there are any big ole ugly cats down
there that are just dying to get on my dinner plate. if anyone else is going
out, hope you catch a bunch. and let everyone...
Forum: Catfish Fishing May 24th, 2008, 10:50 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 0
Posted By astro
not such a good weekend

well we went fishing last night, but could not find any bait fish, and we
know what that means.
we 1st went to a lock and dam, I managed to find a few shad, but couldn't
even get a bite. not even a...
Forum: Catfish Fishing April 30th, 2008, 03:25 AM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 0
Posted By astro
It's about that time

the water is warming up, summer is right around the corner, before you know
it the cats will be hittin'
Forum: Catfish Fishing November 29th, 2007, 01:47 AM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 6
Posted By astro
weekend fishing

them be some pretty good lookin carp, even though i don't fish for 'em they
can be fun to catch
"Pepperoni" wrote in message...
Forum: Catfish Fishing November 23rd, 2007, 07:09 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 1
Posted By astro
8-Foot Giant Catfish

that is one massive cat.
"Pepperoni" wrote in message
Forum: Catfish Fishing November 23rd, 2007, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 6
Posted By astro
weekend fishing

i had to work, and its been slightly chilly the last couple of days,
might go next weekend though,
"Steve Dressler" wrote in message...
Forum: Catfish Fishing October 12th, 2007, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 0
Posted By astro
fishin so far

guys i haven't been catfishin a whole lot this year, only 2 times well 3 if
you cound tomorrow morning, how's everyone been doing this year as far as
catch, i always like hearing how well...
Forum: Catfish Fishing October 12th, 2007, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 5
Posted By astro
old timer coming back

nice cat,
thats usually the way it goes, the rod least likely to land a big fish is
usally the one that catches the biggest, don't why it works out that way,
but it does

"Rodney Long"...
Forum: Catfish Fishing October 12th, 2007, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 1
Posted By astro
neat little trick

i like the neat little trick, good idea, beats the heck out of hoping and
praying that the fish will get ya out of the rocks if you get snagged...

and the stand out hook thing does make sense as...
Forum: Catfish Fishing October 12th, 2007, 03:38 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 5
Posted By astro
old timer coming back

it could be worse i suppose, i can remember when it was a good group with
the exception of a few back then that drove people out and i'm pretty sure
rodney can vouch for that one.. besides that it...
Forum: Catfish Fishing October 12th, 2007, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 5
Posted By astro
old timer coming back

howdy all, been a long time since i've been on, just seein if theres
anything going on
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15