Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pumpaction
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing October 2nd, 2008, 04:57 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 10
Posted By Pumpaction
Running a Fishery

" Gandalf" Gandalf.not@home wrote in message
Just as secondary though you might like to look into the idea of getting a
few mates together and...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing September 22nd, 2008, 10:02 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 10
Posted By Pumpaction
Running a Fishery

" Gandalf" Gandalf.not@home wrote in message
I would add that asking in local tackle shops as well or trying to get in
contact with anyone involved...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing September 21st, 2008, 08:39 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 10
Posted By Pumpaction
Running a Fishery

"Derek Moody" wrote in message
In article , Pumpaction
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing September 21st, 2008, 06:46 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 2
Posted By Pumpaction
Fishing

"Ken Ward" wrote in message

"Pumpaction" wrote in message
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing September 21st, 2008, 04:59 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 10
Posted By Pumpaction
Running a Fishery

Hi my name is Chris and I'm looking for some help please.
I Know of an old lake by me in west London that has been shut for two years.
If there is anyone here that runs a fishery, how do I go about...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 21st, 2008, 12:29 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 2
Posted By Pumpaction
Fishing

I joined this group by description for fishing all I have read is anything
but if you are not fishermen go else ware stay on topic

--
Many thanks
Chris