Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lindsay
Forum: Fishing in Australia August 27th, 2007, 01:01 PM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Lindsay
Tackle tax?

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22293129-29277,00.html

The arseholes deny it, so that means watch your pockets.

""I can also categorically assure you that the Federal Government will
not, has...
Forum: Fishing in Australia July 18th, 2007, 07:27 AM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Lindsay
WA community website seeks fishing clubs, groups and contributors

ASIS wrote:

"Lindsay" wrote in message

ASIS wrote:

Gday have ya heard of your poppular fishiung...
Forum: Fishing in Australia July 15th, 2007, 09:45 PM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Lindsay
WA community website seeks fishing clubs, groups and contributors

Lindsay wrote:

ASIS wrote:

Gday have ya heard of your poppular fishiung website?
if not loook it up with this link
http://www.redirectedspamsite.com.au

And promptly end up...
Forum: Fishing in Australia July 15th, 2007, 09:42 PM Posted to aus.sport.fishing

ASIS wrote:

Gday have ya heard of your poppular fishiung website?
if not loook it up with this link
http://www.redirectedspamsite.com.au

And promptly end up at some pox website that looks...
Forum: Fishing in Australia March 25th, 2007, 08:57 AM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Lindsay
port phillip bay

peter v wrote:

Is any body else having a poor snapper season on the bay or it just me?????

Most snapper have gone by now... The season normally starts a couple of
weeks before Cup day, and...
Forum: Fishing in Australia February 19th, 2007, 07:52 AM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Lindsay
Fishing at Narooma NSW...

Anyone been there recently?

I'm going back there for my 25th(?) trip in a few weeks...
How's the fishing, esp for the kingfish?

maybe my last trip too.. some of the charter boats have...
Forum: Fishing in Australia July 15th, 2006, 10:16 AM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 13
Posted By Lindsay
Fishing

High Country Houseboats wrote:

Best bait seems to be Tassie devil lures and soft plastics but scrub worms
pic up the odd fish as well.

As for the season the rivers are closed to fishing...
Forum: Fishing in Australia July 12th, 2006, 10:24 AM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 13
Posted By Lindsay
Fishing

David wrote:

Fishing can be very frustrating indeed, I mainly chase the odd flatty and
scare the life out of trout and yes it is to bloody cold in sunny victoria

Damn cold! Today's been a...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8